Completely Open Source – Supported Extensively.
ABOps lets you easily scale out your applications to AWS, Azure, Google and your on-premise hardware. Avoid vendor lock-in, this solution works seamlessly with your most critical intensive applications.
Features & Benefits
Open-source Scale-out persistent storage In-kernel data replication Ultra fast performance Low CPU utilization Multi-Tier storage
Data Protection 24 x 365 remote support Lower TCO than proprietary solutions Remote installation option No vendor lock-in
IaC to various target environments, both connected and disconnected. Remove the complexity and risk of deploying a complex and feature rich Kubernetes environment.
Agnostic to Kubernetes Distributions – Utilize the leading solutions on the market today like Rancher, Open Shift, AKS, EKS.
Do you like Rancher? Take advantage of the Rancher dashboard while seamlessly managing your ABOps opinionated stack.
Support Subscriptions for
support services from our global team. The AlphaBravo engineering team is perfectly
trained to help your team design, deploy, and support your infrastructure.
- Tech Guide for ABOps
- Extensive Documentation
All Open Source Features PLUS:
- Updates, Including New Features
- New Packages on Request: Next Business Day
- Annual Health Checks
- E-Mail/Phone Support
- Unlimited Support Tickets
- Remote Installation/Troubleshooting by SSH/VPN
- Failover Testing
- Emergency Support
- Emergency Initial Response Time: 4 Hours Maximum
- Initial Support Response Time: 8 Hours Maximum
All Plus Features PLUS:
- New Packages on Request Within 24 Hours
- Performance Tuning
- Support Engineer Assigned to Your Company
- Initial Support Response Time: 4 Hours Maximum
- Emergency Initial Response Time: 1 Hour Maximum
- Mail/Phone Support: 24/7
with a technical consultation. Reach out with your questions and project goals to begin today!